1. Put 2-3 drops of oil in your palms. (dependant on beard length)
2. Spread it evenly in your palms and fingers.
3. Once the oil is distributed, brush your palms along the sides of your beard.
4. Do the same down the front.
5. Then bring both hands up through the bottom of your beard.
Abies Sibirica (Fir Needle) oil, Picea Mariana (Spruce) oil, Pinus Sylvestris (Pine) oil, Santalum Spicatum (Australian Sandalwood) oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) extract.
Argania Spinosa (Argan) oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) oil, Prunus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) oil.