Thinking about shipping fees, delivery timeframes and tracking, return and exchange policies, and refunds? Check this out.
All orders are dispatched from the creators themselves directly to you using a tracked service.
Tracking details can be found on the 'order despatched' email.
Each creator has different delivery times and standard and express shipping rates.
You'll need to inspect your products when you accept delivery of them. You are required to note any damage or missing items and notify us within 7 days of delivery. We will not be liable for any missing items or damage to any of the products unless we are notified within the time period specified above.
For further information please see the shipping tab on each product page and the price and details quoted at checkout.
If you have any other questions, reach out to us via socials, email or here.
Please reach out and we can discuss returns and exchanges.
Some items have specific Shipping and Returns information in the menu under the product description on their page.
Once you have placed an order, our creators are entitled to accept or reject your request to cancel that order.
In the event that the product you receive is faulty, you have 7 days to notify us and provide us with information and evidence of the fault, including photographs.
- Returned items must be received by the creator within 14 days. We advise you to return your unwanted item within 7 days of time to make sure the package will arrive on time.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for your return instructions.
- All returns should be shipped with a track and trace as proof of postage
- Items must be returned undamaged and unused, with all original packaging included and fit for resale.
- Leather goods and accessories must be returned with the original branded boxes and dust bags, where provided, and placed inside a protective outer box for shipping.
- Grooming products must be returned unopened and unused, with the seals of any packaging still intact.
- Jewellery if an items doesn't fit, let us know and we can sort it. Each item must be returned in the same condition it arrived in, including all branded packaging and documents provided with it.
- Homewares must be placed inside a protective outer box for shipping and returned in the same condition they arrived in.
- Since customised orders are based on personal preferences, they are not possible to return.
1. Reach out to us via email through our contact form or email@example.com to receive the return instructions.
2. All returns must be shipped with a track and trace as proof of postage.
3. Review our Shipping Policy and ensure the item(s) and packaging are in the same condition as they were received.
4. Package the item(s) into an Aus Post satchel and include a copy of your invoice or order number.
5. Include a written message with specific exchange details or request a refund.
6. Drop the package off at your local post office.
7. Keep a copy of the tracking number provided.